Photo Gallery Instructions
The Albums are growing! Thanks to everyone for uploading your shots of our gathering.
Since several folks have asked how to uploard and edit their photos, here's a guide:
- Click on Past Reunions on the left navigation bar (that will open a page with all the albums).
- Click on the reunion album you wish to use. Click on 50th Reunion for the most current photos.
- To add photos, click the Add/Edit button at the bottom of the page. This will open a new page with photos attirubted to you. Click on the green Add Photos button which will open File Manager Tab. Find the folder with your reunion pictures and you can select the ones you'd llike to upload. Try doing this in batches if you have a lot of photos.
- Your pictures should appear in your own gallery after uploading.
- Go to your gallery page. Click on the edit button at the bottom of the page. This will open all the photos in the gallery.
- Scroll down to the ones you wish to edit. Place your cursor on the image you wish to change. Click on ADJUST.
- A new window will open showing your photo and a list of tasks across the top. The most common change is to the orientation of the photo. That button is the 7th from the left.
- Click on orientation and view the options. The most common is "rotate right" which will re-orient the photo to portrait orientation. Click APPLY and then SAVE.
- There are many other options for editing, just explore!
- If you would like to save a photo to your hard drive, open the gallery and locate the photo.
- Left click on the photo which will open it in a new window. Right click on the photo, select SAVE AS. This will open your file manager and you can select the folder in which you would like to save the photo.
These instructions are based on PC operating systems. If there are changes for Apple products, let me know and we'll add those as wel.